Up to 200 EUR per person per shipment per day.
The recipient have to pay tax 30% over the tax free limit cost of goods.
In general, any item that poses a risk to general safety can’t be send via the postal network. Below we have provided a list of examples. For the most recent and up-to-date overview you can visit the website of IATA. This is the International Air Transport Association which provides the Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR).Via the postal network you cannot send:
● Explosives e.g. munition or fireworks
● Compressed gasses e.g. deodorant
● Flammable liquids e.g. petrol, cleaning detergents or perfume
● Flammable solids e.g. matches or incense
● Oxidizing substances e.g. bleach or glue
● Toxic substances e.g. pesticides or parasites
● Radioactive substances
● Aggressive substances e.g. cleaning liquids or battery fluids
● Other dangerous goods e.g. magnets or loose lithium batteries
● Tobacco or other excise duty goods
● Any item that is forbidden by (local) law e.g. narcotics or weapons
● Counterfeit items or any items what violate intellectual property rights (IPR)
Lithium batteries are considered to be a dangerous good. It is not allowed to send loose or used lithium batteries via the postal network. Under strict conditions new lithium batteries can be send internationally.
● Lithium cells or lithium batteries which are built into the device shouldn’t be able to move or (fully) discharge during transportation, and should be securely packed
● The percentage of lithium cannot exceed 1 gram/20Wh per lithium cell or 2 grams/100Wh per lithium battery
● Per shipment there is a maximum of 4 lithium cells or 2 lithium batteries allowed
● There should be no risk for overheating or a short circuit of the batteries
● The batteries cannot be used, damaged or defected
● All batteries should be tested according to the UN Manual part III 38.3
Meest China provides Customs Clearance services in Chișinău International Airport (KIV) airport.
Shipments will be processed according to agreed time interval. National holidays of Chișinău International Airport and weekends shall be excluded, see https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/moldova/Standard service hours: Mo-Fr 9:00—18.00 (CET Time Zone).
All parcels for physical persons as a B2C e-commerce are possible for delivery (excepting of forbidden goods). All parcels up to 200 EUR and thet can be classified as for private usage can be delivered. All parcels that are identified for the recipient with personal data (Name, Address, Contact details, description of the goods, confirmation of the goods cost) can be delivered.
Meest China privides to Door delivery and to Depot delivery.
List of exceptions, applies for barcoded items:
● if the barcode is unscannable or absent;
● if the external package is damaged;
● if the address label is unreadable;
● if there are weight differences (item level weight check is made if receptacle has a weight difference);
● if parcels contain forbidden or dangerous goods;
● if labels are marked incorrectly
● in case of mixed bags (not agreed with MEEST)
All exceptions will be communicated within 24 hours by shipments after occurrence. Pictures to proof the situation will be provided. Solution shall be found on consultation by both parties.
Information on the status of mail items is entered into Information System. To ensure on-line access to the information on mail items status, shall be used the following link: https://t.meest-group.com/en
Meest China also integrated with 17Track information System. https://www.17track.net/en
All returns will be sent and processed in KIV HUB of Meest in Moldova.
By the default process, Customer will be informed within 30 days and provided Registered items/Prime returns list.
Items with special recycle bin sin shall be destroyed.
Undelivered parcels can be returned under the request of the Sender. Meest China reports and send the list of parcels for the Sender. The Sender is obliged to confirm which service it prefer: return or destroy of undelivered parcels. Parcels may be to the return address in the following events:
● upon expiration of retention period;
● upon Sender’s written request;
● due to the Addressee’s non-availability;
● upon Addressee’s written refusal;
● due to Addressee’s death;
● due to incorrect address.
Starndard delivery time after Customs Clearance is 12—15 days (depends on the city in country of destination).
Meest China has its own Sorting Center and warehouse in China.
Meest China has the Customer Service department in China. You can contract free to your manager or Customer Service and receive any detailed information. Contacts.
Please find Tariffs and Services from China to Moldova. Services and Tariffs