Up to 50 USD per person per shipment
The recipient has to pay tax duties according to the law. Duties regulations of personal import only:
Parcel FOB value in $
Up to 50$
From 50$ to 1000$
19% VAT from CIF value
19% VAT & Taxes (if applicable) from CIF value
- Shipments to APO (Army Post Office), FPO (Naval Post Office) and / or DPO (Diplomatic Post Office) addresses. Shipments charged in destination (C.O.D.)
- Human corpses, organs or parts of the body, human and animal embryos, cremated or exhumed human remains
- Firearms, weapons and their parts; explosives, phantom weapons and other rapid fire activators, items that resemble a bomb, hand grenade or other explosive device
- Inert products such as novelty items, training aids, and artwork
- Perishable groceries and food and beverages that require refrigeration or other types of environmental control
- Live animals, including insects
- Carcasses of animals, insects and pets. Taxidermy prepared hunting trophies or fully processed (dried) specimens of whole animals or parts of animals
- Plants and plant material, including flowers
- Lottery tickets, gambling devices prohibited by law
- Money (coins, cash, paper money and negotiable instruments equivalent to cash, such as subscribed shares, bonds and bills of exchange). Pornographic and / or obscene materials
- Hazardous waste, which includes, but is not limited to, used hypodermic needles or syringes transported for sterilization, recycling, disposal or for any other purpose, or other medical waste
- Shipments that may cause damage or delay to equipment, personnel, or other shipments
- Shipments that require us to obtain a special license or permit for transportation, import or export
- Shipments or merchandise whose transport, import or export is prohibited by any law, statute or regulation. Counterfeit goods, which includes, by way of illustration, but not limitation, those bearing an identical or substantially indistinguishable trademark from a registered trademark, without the approval or supervision of the owner of said trademark (also commonly referred to as “goods counterfeit ”or“ imitations ”)
- Tobacco and tobacco products, including, but not limited to, cigarettes, cigars, loose tobacco, smokeless tobacco, hookah, or shisha
- Marijuana which includes marijuana intended for recreational or medicinal use and cannabidiol derived from marijuana (“CBD”); any product containing tetrahydrocannabinol ("THC") and synthetic cannabinoids
- Raw or unrefined hemp plants, or their subparts and derivatives (including but not limited to stems, leaves, oils, flowers and seeds of hemp and CBD derived from hemp)
- Any substance that has not been approved for medical use by the United States Food and Drug Administration and that has also been included on the list of drugs or chemicals of interest of the United States Drug Enforcement Administration. United States, including, but not limited to, Kratom and Salvia divinorum
- Shipments whose declared value for customs purposes exceeds the limit allowed for a specific destination
- Dangerous goods, except those permitted in the section entitled Dangerous goods of these terms and conditions
- Packages that are wet, dripping or giving off any type of odor
- Wet ice (frozen water)
- Shipments originating in a country under a military export control license
- Electronic cigarettes
Only 10 pieces can be imported per guide and 5 pieces of sport shoes
Human figure toys
Toys with a human figure require a sanitary permit from COFEPRIS
At the moment the customs office remains without any new restiction for importation of makeup products, The maximum suggested number of pieces are 5 per guide to avoide detentions
Medical and cosmetomedical devices
The articles requires permit from COFEPRIS
Meest China provides Customs Clearance services in Mexico airport.
All parcels for physical persons as a B2C e-commerce are possible for delivery (excepting of forbidden goods). All parcels up to 50 USD and they can be clasiffied as for private usage can be delivered. All parcels that are identified for the recipient with personal data (Name, Address, Contact details, description of the goods, confirmation of the goods cost) can be delivered.
List of exceptions, applies for barcoded items:
● if the barcode is unscannable or absent;
● if the external package is damaged;
● if the address label is unreadable;
● if there are weight differences (item level weight check is made if receptacle has a weight difference);
● if parcels contain forbidden or dangerous goods;
● if labels are marked incorrectly
● in case of mixed bags (not agreed with MEEST)
All exceptions will be communicated within 24 hours by shipments after occurrence. Pictures to proof the situation will be provided. Solution shall be found on consultation by both parties.
All returns will be sent and processed in HUB of Meest in Mexico.
By the default process, the Customer will be informed within 30 days and provided for TRACKED items with returns list.
Deadline for the Customer to make decision about the returns is 4 weeks from when Meest informed the Customer, after this the goods will be automatically destroyed.
If the Customer does not agree with the default process of the returns, it should contact Meest account manager for further information about other returns handling solutions.
Undelivered parcels can be returned under the request of the Sender. Meest China reports and send the list of parcels for the Sender. The Sender is obliged to confirm which service it prefer: return or destroy of undelivered parcels. Parcels may be to the return address in the following events:
● upon expiration of retention period;
● upon Sender’s written request;
● due to the Addressee’s non-availability;
● upon Addressee’s written refusal;
● due to Addressee’s death;
● due to incorrect address.
Starndard delivery time after Customs Clearance is 8-10 days (depends on region in the country and customs clearance procedure).
Meest China has its own Sorting Center and warehouse in China.
Meest China has the Customer Service department in China. You can contract free to your manager or Customer Service and receive any detailed information. Contacts.
Please find Tariffs and Services from China to Mexico. Services and Tariffs